Tuesday 29 October 2013

Day 9 Of 11...

There's nothing quite like the tiredness you get from 11 Days of working, in my opinion (with the exception and foreknowledge that I haven't ever done anything Wodge is currently going through, and I know we've all got our bad experiences, so ignore me if you will)...

To be fair, I'm almost to the end. Today will be day 9, and it's not a real full time 11 Days, but it has certainly given me the inability to not switch off, so I wake up tired, gain a tremendous sense of deja vu every walk into town, start work, clean up, repeat. 

I don't have a good firm grip of the English language, I've decided. It's more a soft glace in English's direction when ever I open my mouth. I don't know why, but my brain does like to try and over complicate things, a. in life, and b. in the way that I talk. 

Like I was telling Cherry last week, and more for the most part, if you know me, I sound far better in text format than I think I ever will verbally. I've been through a few speech therapies in my life, mostly to remove a stutter and restore some self confidence. It's an odd thing to try and explain, but going from crippling public speaking problems to the job I have now has certainly been quite an existence. 

So just try to understand me if I get my words around the wrong way, or I'm trying to explain something but I'm going the wrong way around it. Some of you already do that, I know. You can understand the nonsense that I drivel sometimes, and for the rest of you, you'll get used to it, and perhaps one day you'll also hear me sneeze. But not too soon, we require some mystery I think.

It's Red's birthday on the weekend and the order to dress up 'Sexy as Fuck' is certainly one I hope to adhere to. And although I shall endevour to accomplish my goal, I shall possibly fall short if everything doesn't arrive before Saturday. We're hitting the town, and before we do there's gonna be fireworks outside the house and down the street. I think a group on Cardiff Bridge watching fireworks from Bute Park would be epic. But I might be wrong. The fires start at 7pm. They're the big people ones. I'm not sure why there are kid ones and adult ones, and the concept even sounds amusing. Perhaps they'll set the car alarms off again they were so big/loud. Apparently it'll be the biggest display in Wales and one of the largest in the UK. I suppose we'll have to see it to believe it...

Have a tremendous day, and I look forward to seeing us all again, Carpe diem...

No comments:

Post a Comment