Wednesday 2 October 2013

The Birthmas List

The Birthmas List, a very powerful tool in the life and year of Big Tom. It is not only a free pass to all my wants and desires, it is also a way of achieving them all (within reason)...

The only problem being, I never want for much. I've always been like that though - I always go, I could use a new camera, though saying that I don't really need one, my old camera works perfectly fine. Or, I could want this video game right here, but then I do have a few video games to complete first...

And this wanting has only gotten worse as the years have gone on, and especially when I've gone and got myself a Full-Time job. Nothing seems out of reach, as it were. So, what the devil do I want for my Birthmas list?

Ah yes, it's the added difficulty of having to write two lists at once. I realised at a very young age that Santa delivered both my Birthday and Christmas presents, so I thought it was easier to just write him the one letter. That, and I was told to write just the one, one year (somewhat destroying the illusion). I suppose that's the difficulty with having a birthday so close to Christmas (not as close as some though). My mother has already bought me something I don't think I asked for. Perhaps it'll be my Christmas Jumper! Though saying that she said it was a Birthday Present, hmm...

Either way, I suppose I'll go check out my Amazon Wishlist and see what it says. It contains lots of books I don't think I'll get round to reading, games for a console that doesn't exist yet, and DVDs I seem to be acquiring via digital media at the moment anyway. It's a tricky one. 

Maybe I'll go out today and browse for ideas. 

Pill, DarkHorse, and I watched Sorcerer's Apprentice last night (before I watched Bake Off alone) and that was a good movie - though I think I may have seen it before. However, the song in it was quite good:


I think I probably just like the Cello bit and the dramatic and epic chorus...

Have a very fine day...

Carpe diem...

No comments:

Post a Comment