Monday 21 October 2013

Waking Up Alone...

Its rather odd waking up in the dark, but I think it's even odder waking up alone. Now, I don't mean alone in bed, because I've always done that, for 23/24 years, and I know no different, and I don't care anyway... (forever alone...hashtag)

But I do mean alone in the house. Even upstairs was gone. I couldn't hear her shuffling or bashing and crashing (she's quite clumsey from the sounds of things). And it was an odd feeling considering that I had spent the evening with all the guys, even GG, and went home with both Pill and DarkHorse.

So, I woke up alone, and then spent the day washing the dishes, eating Nachos and Dip, honing my artwork, and playing GTA 5. I even discovered that they weren't to be returning that day via a text sent at about 4ish. But, by that time I had caught up on television and was deep in Downton. 

I can see why people are so addicted to it.

It's going to be a strange week. I have a day off on Thursday, but before then I'm working a 9-5, a 10-7, and a 11:30-8:30. Fun times ahead, from the sounds of things, and hopefully a couple of hang outs throughout too.

Carpe diem...

No comments:

Post a Comment