Thursday 17 October 2013

Bangers And Mash And Zombies...

And he's gone silent for a couple of days. Who wondered where he had gone? Who even cared? Well, not me, I was playing GTA and hanging out with friends trying to find, shag, and kill hookers...

So, I accidentally bought Grand Theft Auto 5 the other day, and because I had two days off in a row, I decided I would play it. I've not been a fan of GTA since 3 - though saying that, I haven't played the others - but so far I'm enjoying myself, and I'm understanding why everyone's so crazy about the game...

But anyway, apart from going completely psycho on the game, killing rednecks, flying planes out of military drugs compounds, and pulling off a jewelry heist, I've been living a pretty normal life. The guys came over last night for bangers and mash and a movie. I made Apple Crumble too - I thought the crumble was far worse than the bangers and mash (What is this? Oh you didn't put cinnamon in this did you? Dick!) I do put cinnamon in my crumble, when All Spice isn't around. And occasionally (always) I enjoy putting raisins in there too. But normal, straight, apple next time I feel. 

Thankfully Red decided to stay when food was eaten and cooked. I hadn't watched all of Jackass with you guys at all! And we put World War Z on instead. Action, Action, and Action, with a bit of tense zombie scene, and a drizzle, but not too much, of family plot...

It wasn't lads night. I was expecting Lord of the Rings and a quiet time. Not so much the vest tops and cargo trousers, but I'm glad I now know how to dress like a douche. That shirt was so thick.

This post has been successfully short and about nothing in particular. There was a congratulations card for Pill and DarkHorse's engagement, a comment made about present cheating couples, and more raping with Cherry (more?). But now, here's something funny I found on the internet...

(...do you think they should make iPhones for babies, cos I do...)

Carpe diem...

No comments:

Post a Comment