Monday 14 October 2013

Over-Achieving Blowjob...

So, where were we? Ah yes...Friday Night. After a much accomplished day of work I traveled to the homestead to begin preparations for the much needed drunken debauchery. The guys arrived soon after and we were out and about again by about 8:30. Somewhere in the inter-meaning time the Boiler broke and someone arrived to fix it again...

We found ourselves in Borroco (is that how you spell it?) with Cocktails, Tag and I spoke with the Bar Maid, I got ID'd (it's so weird being told I look young), and I pretended to check out the room from the bar, in my blazer looking sexy as. Admittedly we were all looking hot, and I mean hot hot (just saying). We moved on through town, Brewery Quarter, Mill Lane, Le Lake Poob, and we sort of lost it at about Missoula - I know there were two toilet breaks after that in Revs de Cuba and Live Lounge - but they're so close together? - and there was lots of reps trying to entice us into their clubs, only two of which I can remember - Hayden a jolly chap who got paid £6 an hour (under minimum wage) and the skinny guy who was trying to get us into Floyds Bar. There was a lot of hand holding, hugs, general affection, and finally to Revs to pop Red's Rev's Cherry (as it were). There was where the night ended, there was where the night could have began, and we danced and celebrated. Had some free Chili Shots (they didn't go down well - Tag's idea), and then Tag bought some White Chocolate Shots (I suggested them and they were tasty). Cherry mugged Red for cash for a final pitcher, and we danced and mingled and danced some more. Red and Cherry got hit on my a few guys and Tag and I waded in to see if assistance was required. Needless to say, a short while after that we ended up home, after a short bought of carrying a few people, barefootedness, and then complaints that we didn't go get chips...

I don't think it would have worked that well if there were more of us, but then we'll never know...

And then came the morning after. I woke up and threw all my pain pills (got pills here) at the others who were somewhat feeling a little rough around the edges and then got them to go to Truffles via Primark for breakfast. It was nice in there. Food was required and some of us felt much better for it, and some of us didn't. Cherry and I walked Tag and Red to work, and we started the day rightly.

I went home to visit the Famille on Saturday. It was more or less the usual stuff. Talk about things I've already talked about, watch a movie (it was B-list but it was good), watch some Grand Prix, and eat too much. Mother and I went out shopping, and I bought a new jacket (you guys have got to wear this thing. It's like being in bed), and I searched endlessly for a cheaper version of GTA 5 - I think I'm going to buy it today. My sister has decided that she probably won't go to the interview I stuck my neck out to try and get her, and I've decided I'm not going to try and help that selfish bitch again. You know the sort of relationship I and my family have with her. Anyway, I got to see Clareg and in fact the whole Clareg famile plus Clareyloo as we had popped over to drop over some cards. Clareg's Mother (my Italian Mama) demanded to know why I hadn't seen her in such a long time, and I couldn't leave until I promised to come back and visit her on her birthday (which I fully intend to do). It was really nice catching up. It was warm when I last went home, and now winter is well and truly on its way.

Anyway, Sunday evening rolled by, and I came home to visit the Thompsons, before going out with the guys to go see Dan Sloss and Kai Humphries down the Bay in the Glee Club. I laughed harder and harder, and I was sure I was starting to annoy a few people in the audience (probably the guys too). But since then I've been thinking about Holidays next year - making actual solid plans - and doing the Bull Run. Could you imagine the experience? Kai Humphries can, google it. It was just nice, and even better, it was a completely sober evening too. We can tolerate each other for long periods of time without alcohol (we are friends, we are laughing). And we even got some Free Hugs from the acts afterwards too (who am I to turn down a Free Hug?), and Dan Sloss was making a lot of eye contact with almost all of us from what I could tell.

And that concludes this round of The Extraordinary Life of the Swingers, but I hope and undoubetly believe that there will be more to come. Just keep your eyes out and your nose to the ground...

Have a superb day...

Carpe diem...

No comments:

Post a Comment