Tuesday 8 October 2013

Drugs Help...

Thanks to a sniffle and a short cough, I saw Pill wrapped up in a blanket watching telly last night as I returned home. It turns out he has also caught a slight Cold, but very much thanks to a 'Fuck You' attitude I've completely stolen from my peers, I don't intend to have one for very long. Also, drugs, drugs help...

I, yet again, have very little to say, and thus I sit here and think about what happened to me yesterday. It was quite uneventful bar smashing my phone upon the earth and watch it struggle to work, the touch screen being paralyzed from the neck, down. The good news, however, is that my Mother (efficient as she is) is sending me another identical handset in the post in the next couple of days. Needless to say, I was weighing up the possibilities and prices in my head and thought about doing something Pill has wanted to do for a while, and pit Tag and Red against each other for the best deal and better phone. 

Obvs, I'm not going to make you fight, but I'll weigh up the pros and cons I suppose. Who knows, might still happen. 'I've been a loyal customer for 25 Years!'

Do people buy broken phones?

I tried drawing a badly drawn character the other day, and it's okay - but I've somewhat lost quite a bit of the non-skill I had before, I'm going to have to practice, and that goes the same for the bigger picture I was doing. I'm not pleased with it (DIE!)...

I'm listening to The Dragonborn Comes, and reliving my times before Cardiff, and countless hours spent in creative worlds and different, non-money-making ideas. I don't care how geeky it sounds, I'm listening to it, it's cool.

And now I've just found a brilliant mime video that I vaguely remember, but I don't acutally remember putting it on my playlist. We should make a video (cooking with Red?)...

...it's really cheesy, just a warning for you...

Carpe diem...

No comments:

Post a Comment