Tuesday 29 June 2010

The Boy Who Lived...

...

Well I just saw the trailer. Something from my childhood is going to be great again. The Magic is coming home. Even the dates are brilliance. November for my birthday, and July for Graduation. You know what I'm on about? You know? You know?!

That's right my geeky, nerdy, and completely safe friendship groups. I'm talking about the Boy Who Lived...as if the title didn't give it away. The perfect, and most dreamful place children of my age once lived. A place where dragons and goblins existed. A place which allowed children to run wild and solve crimes. A place completely child un-friendly.

I don't know whether I can keep up his vaguality much longer.

That's right - HARRY POTTER, or more specifically HAPPY freakin' POTTER AND THE DEATHLY freakin' HALLOWS!!!

Trailer found - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - HERE

And all I say is Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwww. It looks good.

Tomorrow I feel like I should be reading. Today I felt like I should be writing - but I intended to wake up at 8:00am and get some work done. Though I switched it off and slept until 10:45am. It was rediculous! What is wrong with me? I had my 8-hours plus a further 2-and-three-quarters. ARGH!

Needless to say, writing didn't get written. Instead I Achievement Hunted the hell out of Assassin's Creed 2 - and for all of you who know, I got all the glyphs, and feathers, and I now have the Hammer and the Cape. Good fun, truly good fun.

So tomorrow, reading and writing me is thinking. But I'll probably just fall back onto the Xbox.

But that's me, until next time bloggers...

No comments:

Post a Comment