Sunday 4 July 2010

Happy Independence Day...

That's right, it's the down fall of the Red Coat's Anniversary...

So...as some of you might know July 4th is a good day if you're an American. It is apparently a bad day if you're a British-an. Yes, yes, it's the anniversary of the day that we (the good guys) lost the Americas to them (the bad guys - Hi Sunshine and Duckface if you read this). I know, I know - but Tom, this is being very anti-american today, on such an American day. And I say again - I know, I know. But the thing is...

If the Americans - I don't know why they called themselves that, they weren't born there-ians - hadn't revolted, just like the French, the rest of Europe, and eventually the Russians, then Britian would still be Great (not that it didn't stop us from keeping the title) and not the CHAV filled, incestuous, immigrant holiday destination that it is today. Hmm - Hi all my American Friends, I love you really.

On anther note: we Brits actually revolted long before the French did. Ours was also far more successful - and no one really died. We kept our Monarch, we gained our Parliment (The House of Commons), and we arrived at the British Right to own a home with a Garden, and an Undisturbed Sunday Afternoon. That was the world's first and most successful revolution - and I'm not saying that just because I'm British (he lied).

Rant over?

Today Tag made me a video montage sort of thing involving my Ffrinj Festival effort. As stated before in 'How to make Canadian's Swear...' it wasn't very good/well prepared. But, for what they were given, the people who presented it hopefully had a good time, even though I don't think they were volunteers. Anywho, without further ado here's Tag's Video:


Returning to a nice blog, I had something else to say, so I shall keep on typing it until I remember what it was...(or maybe not).

Erm...embarassing, I don't seem to be able to remember - the excitement of Tag's Video (Hi Tag) has driven it out.

But that's me, until next time bloggers...

P.S. Yay - one more follower...Hi Niti.
P.S.S. I miss the question giving in these things, as it appears that Tag is reverting to a Vlog so perhaps I can challenge him to do things. That sounds good to me. So Tag, in your next Vlog - I wish you to answer this question: 'What would you be doing in life if you weren't a geek?' (that question is open to anyone by the way, and if you wish to change the word 'geek' to whichever word best describes you - writer would be a good one - then you can - but you can't Tag).
P.S.S.S. Tag, you also must say the sentence: 'I smell a smelly smell, smell smell smelly you.'

No comments:

Post a Comment