Monday 30 September 2013

Quiet Day It Is Then...

In these bodies we will live, in these bodies we will die. And where you invest your love, you invest your life...

A very nice lyric that just floated over my iPod speakers and into my ears. It made me smile and feel good about myself. It's both a very depressing indie statement that I like all too much because it's attached to an upbeat melody, but it's also a very sweet confession of love and life and everything in between. 

Let's face it, its raining outside, and my friends all have work, what else am I going to do, but consult the musical realms and sit here and write - well I suppose I might make a breakfast in a bit, and watch Avengers/Les Mis...

Don't you find that forcing yourself to have a lie-in is one of the most painful ways of sleeping?

I'm hoping to finish Bute Wall (But-e-wall) later so you all might have little messages to my other blog (the writing one) where I keep my secrets. Or I might just email you all the body of text that I'm forming, I haven't figured it out yet. 

Who knows, I might even do some Writing People stuff later (eek-eth, could you imagine?). Though saying that, something needs to be done about that. Perhaps in the coming months we'll figure it out again.

I don't have very much to say today, perhaps I will later, or tomorrow, but what're you going to do? It's my day off, it's Pay Day, it's raining, and no one's around.

Quiet day it is then...

Carpe diem...

No comments:

Post a Comment