Saturday 28 September 2013

Mexican't Night...

It has been a briliantly odd week, and I don't think I like not hanging out with people in place of going places for work...

So, last night was meant to be, for me, a cool time to hang out and eat and be like the disjointed family that we can occassionally be, opposed to the closeness of friends that I know we can be and do and will continue to be. It started out alright, everyone was there when I arrived back from work, which was awesome, and we caught up...

It was a pity I couldn't attend on Wednesday, it sounded like they had a great time...

Red complimented me on my weight loss and everyone passed the stories of their days back and forth until we all decided to chat in the kitchen. Now, there is next to no room in our kitchen, but it was perhaps the most homely event we've had in our house, ever. It was nice, and we discovered that I can make most things sound creepy, even when I don't mean for them too...

And then came dinner where more chatter happened, and Phil's food was tasty (yum, yum) but then came a game I was all too familiar with. The Paint Brush Game is one of annoyance and ridicule for all those who don't realise what's happening and the eventual humiliation that follows. I remember my first time all too vividly, but alas it was Red's first time and thus the evning turned sour (or I felt that it did).

Needless to say, 45mins later, Red was ready to give up on us all, and the night had gone in a direction I don't think anyone intended for it to go. Bad things usually happen when you guys come over ours, bad things and nothings...

Is it this place, or is it the occupants?

Anywho, moving on, I managed to spend most of my day off doing nothing, which is a frightful shame, as it should be, but I was a badass on the xbox completing Saints Row IV and then catching up with TV (Agents of SHIELD is good, and Orphan Black is growing on me)...

I've fucked up Hipster Sundays again having to work so early on a Sunday, but then I suppose I can blame the rota instead of myself (excuses, excuses)...

Boars and Telly sounds like an awesome plan. And I agree with Red, roadtrip?
Never go on trips with anyone you do not love.  
-Ernest Hemmingway
Food for thought...

Carpe diem...

No comments:

Post a Comment