Wednesday 4 September 2013

It's What You Want It To Be...

Yesterday we got deep, Pill and I, real deep. We went way back, and lingered on words and ideas and memories of the future that we discussed in length, in our back garden, taking in the evening warmth. But that was almost entirely due to being so drained of energy, that I didn't want to talk at all, and Pill wanting to talk. It was okay, it seemed to work. I must remember my 5 o'clock coffee!

Anyway, I told Pill to go play his game while I made dinner, it was sort of 8ish by that point, and made the dinner I did - BBQ Pork, Boiled Potatoes and Steamed Veg (healthy, I hope you agree). As I was waiting for Bake-I-don't-like-trifle-but-I-want-one-Off to appear on iPlayer, I noticed a post from Red on Twitter which essentially read, watch this:

(does that first bit of music sound Halo-y to you?)

It's a good advert, I enjoyed, and then Pill - who had been watching over my shoulder - started to play the game with me: Huge Tits Cupped, Horny Tortoise Cums, Hagrid Tries Cock, Harry Takes Cock, Humongous Testicular Cancer, and Heavenly Trollope Code, were some of his...

I wasn't very good at it, requiring to pause and stuff before hand, and then when I had one it didn't sound quite right: High Tree Cut, Hot Turnip Collapses, Holy Train Collides, but then I said one that shut Pill up and I said it with a wonderfully straight face that it was funny...
Horse Tramples Child
I know that most of you didn't laugh there, but you have to remember, we were both in a sort of drunken tiredness stage. Either way, I don't imagine HTC, it's what you want it to be, will appreciate our little game or the headlines that we've created from it. It's rather like the Three Pony and Pug, and the O2 CatDog, weird enough to create new weird.

Moving on, Pill and I were thinking of having the last BBQ of the Summer on the weekend, if you all want to come, weather permitting. I'm sorry we can't wait (because I know some of you can't make it this weekend), the nice weather is slowly fading into the realms of the winter, but if it happens, you'll all get an invite if this wasn't enough to suffice...

Carpe diem...

No comments:

Post a Comment