Friday 8 November 2013

Flu Dreams...

I think I've got a terrible case of Morning Flu...

Heavy eyes, blocked nose, headache, all the attractive features of death warmed up. But who cares? I've got another day of work ahead of me, and then another, and then I'm off. And in between each I believe I've got plans, how cool is that? I love it when a plan comes together...

So, I was talking to my Mother the other day and she was saying how we could go for a meal next Wednesday, and this got me thinking. Yes we could, ma Famille, and more of ma Famille. What say you? And yes, I am sort of inviting you to something that may or may not happen...

Let me know...

I've got a few grand ideas for my 25th though, and I'm going to put them here, because I'll have won the lottery by then and I'll be able to do all of the below...

I'm thinking either Coopers Field or Roald Dahl Plaza and a big Circus tent will be erected (giggity) there. And that's when all the chairs and table will be placed, and all the food will be put on those tables. There'll be a hog roast with buns and crackling, and there's going to be casks of beer and ale and crates of wine. There'll be lanterns and the trees, or the Torchwood Hub, will be decorated in lights as well, and when the band begins to play all the guests will arrive and be all Hobbity - oh yes, Hobbit Barn Dance Mark-II. Now that's a dream party I think, if a little geeky and somewhat out of the box or not, how many people do this sort of thing?

Of course, money is the helper here.

But all that talk of Hobbits, really makes me want to watch the Lord of the Rings. Everyone keeps mentioning it, but when's it going to happen?! God Damn! (summer in the city - its like verbal masturbation saying it to myself)...

My brother said the best thing to me last night, and it's probably not going to be the same if I tell you now, but let me try...
Mum asked me why I wasn't going to buy you a card, and I said, well Mum, its because your generation messed up the economy so much that my generation doesn't feel the need to buy a piece of paper that will only end up in the bin.
Very wise words from the quick witted giant I think...

Anywho, I've rambled on far too long with this headache I think, Carpe diem to the pain meds!...

No comments:

Post a Comment