Wednesday 27 November 2013

I'd Slay A Dragon For Her If Need Be...


And I think that's about the geekiest/not normal thing to say at this juncture. Not sure where I planned on going after that, but perhaps I'll just start rambling and see where that gets me...

Yesterday, after much working, I trudged home to find a Red on my sofa, as I was expecting, and a Pill and Lee in the kitchen discussing plans on how to take over the world. I think I've already said this, but our house is quite the communal one. We're all welcome, whenever. Either way, I was a tad annoyed that she had been left to sit quietly by herself, but little did I know, she had been texting a guy the entire time - the slut! 

Let me add a few details about last night, that Red neglected to mention...

He apparently reads (its good to be literate in this day and age), is a business consultant at the age of 25 (obviously the most boring person in the world), and has clients (which all business consultants should have otherwise their not doing their job). I think it's safe to say I don't like him, so she's probably on to a winner (I said those exact words, but obviously in the present tense, and to her face).

I feel a bit more grown up now. Sort of. Well, I suppose you can't get too grown up after all.

I got my first interaction on POF too this morning. Number 1! (funny story about a ranking system, but I might let Red talk to you all about POF Science). Yeah, the poor girl isn't anything I'm looking for, but then I realised that she had rated me on the 'Hot or Not' POF equivalent, essentially (Hi Tag) saying 'I'd do you.'

All in all, this week's getting to be a busy one, and I do really like it. Reminds me of when we used to do loads of stuff every other day. Bring it on. And I can't wait for freakin' Fellowship of the Ring. It has been too long! I'm getting shivers of excitement already. There's my passion I think. And I also think, it must have to be my most favouritest movie of all time (the whole trilogy). I need the Extendeds (hint, hint).

I'm going to see Catching Fire tonight with the Swingers after work. IMAX yo! (you IMAX virgin!)

But for now Carpe diem you lucky few!...

No comments:

Post a Comment