Wednesday 28 August 2013

T-Minus 1 Day More!...

By this time tomorrow, we will either be almost there, or actually there. And I don't know if I want to do a day's work knowing that...

But where? I hear you ask dear read. Well, to Alton-freaking-Towers of course! It's Tag's birthday, and Red and I have to wake him up like they do in those Disney land commercials:


Okay, I'm being silly now but it's going to be awesomely cool. When we doing presents? I wrapped mine last night. I showed Red the damage, she laughed. Roadtrip, and music, and so many quote, references, vomit, food, more vomit, fast rides, excitement, good weather (possibly), water rides first (I'm Soaked!), then second roadtrip where we all fall asleep like they do at the end of movies (except the driver, obvs)...

Although, energy drinks, coffee, and amphetamines will be shooting through our veins so perhaps not...orgy?

We're going to do Alton Towers right, apparently we've got to go on Air, Hex, and the new one The Smiler (16 consecutive loops or something, first in the world). I'm not a rollercoaster person, and neither are a few of the other people going. It's going to be odd. 

Pedalows anyone?

I can imagine Pill and Ducky making their way through all the Food and Drinking places in the park. HB and DarkHorse might go check out the House and Grounds, Cherry will sit anywhere with a good book and look after the bags like a good mum, Red will go on all the Tea Cups and Pedalows with me, possibly a few carny stands too, and I will go on all the big rides with Tag (alphamale style)...

That paragraph isn't how things'll go, I swear. 

I'm starting to be concerned that Comic-Con won't be all that, but I'm looking forward to seeing us all in costume and having photos. Hot'n'Sexy Fotos just one pic 99p. O-la-la...

Where was that going?!

In other news, work are sending me to Cambridge at the end of September to learn about Helicopters. I didn't know I needed to know more, but there you go. I'm getting nervous again, how the fuck do I get to Cambridge?!

But I'm sure I'll worry more about that when I know more about that. 

So, flavoured water, money for pizza, crisps and no dips for car journey (multi-pack), probably a sleeping bag required. If Christmas happens these'll be the sleeping arrangements too I imagine...

I want to continue writing, but I don't know what to say. I've been writing song lyrics recently, nothing I'm going to share with you - mainly because they're crap - and my real-world fiction, I had hoped to finish it before tomorrow, but that's not going to happen is it? So, Friday perhaps...

Either way, I'll post it up here, and then all we've got to wait for is Tag's RomCom...

Have a good couple of days, I know we will...

Carpe diem...

No comments:

Post a Comment