Sunday 11 August 2013

Small Town Business...

I've gone an twisted my back somehow, so I'm sat here trying to twist it back. I know that's not how backs work, but it sort of makes me feel better. I'm going to try Pills way or back cracking soon. Wish me luck...

Yesterday was DarkHorse's birthday meal in Risca. Not to speak ill of anyone's home town, but home towns are somewhat rubbish aren't they? And by rubbish I mean, small, and lacking in something significant that I can't quite put my thumb on. Why do all parents think it would be a good idea to move to the suburbs to live out the rest of their days? Even villages and large houses in the country are better in my opinion. 

Anyway, moving on, we entered the establishment of Indian Cuisine and ate our fill, we got given tickets to the gun show (Bollywood be weird, but a good kind of weird), and I admired the ceiling and wondered whether it would go well in a sex dungeon or not. After the meal we went to the Commercial Inn, a very honest name if you ask me, and had another quiet drink before departing back to the city. I'll tell you what, car trips with friends and music are epic. A good sing-a-long and a rave are what's needed to see the journey on. 

Either way, the swingers and I lingered a while at mine, hanging out and hydrating and yawning (that was a big one). We made a list of films Red needed to see, and talked about Hitchikers, Alton Towers, Comic-Con Aftermaths, and Lord of the Rings Days. The next coming months shall be pricy, but awesome I'm sure. And I'm looking forward to them very much. Thank you guys...

Carpe diem...

No comments:

Post a Comment