Tuesday 20 August 2013

My Actual Day Off

Yesterday I had a day off, but before that, it was Date Night...

I shopped during the day for it, buying chips, dips, and chocs, but when it came to home time I was wandering down the shopping centre and I realised I was missing something. I swore to myself, got smiled at by a random, possibly for my colour clashing clothing that Red pointed out later on, and shopped in Tesco again, where I bought exactly the same chips, dips, and chocs...

After that stupidity, Tag and I rocked out to the Digimon Theme in his kitchen while I washed up and he cooked all the things. I like our new Sunday routine. Cooking, well sort of, and then sitting down and enjoying the fruits of our labour. We watched many many things, White Girl in Black School 2, Charlie Sheen: Before the Drugs, and Judge Judy with a Plot (Objection! Sustained). I admit I did fall asleep for 10 minutes or so during Judge Judy, but man be tired, and then I was wide awake for a while. Tag and Cherry went to bed at about 12:30 maybe 1am, and Red and I stayed up talking, I made some comedic noises with the blow up bed, we laughed and frolicked, until it was 2:30 and I opened the window (plastic don't breath yo!).

Did you know I'm 80% Dark? Not in a bad way, but in a sort of mysterious way. Sort of like Dark Chocolate. 

Either way, morning came and the three adventurers (early risers) wandered into town and broke from the MaccyD's way to Western. Can you believe you can order a pint at 7am nowadays? Hot Damn... We breakfasted, caught up on the news, which as I've stopped watching TV altogether is something I actually quite miss, and then walked Tag to his. Then I accompanied Red to a few shops before saying goodbye, and then I went to Tesco to buy Cereal, Toilet Paper, and Milk. I came out with Toilet Paper and Milk, with the Cashier and Security Guard silently judging me, and wondering whether I knew that Papier-mache was with glue and not milk...

Oh well, I ventured home, exercised, wrote, and restrained myself from watching Avatar Aang again. Instead I watched Legend of the Seeker (I switched the first episode off twice - who knew Fantasy didn't work with bad effects and an American accent?), all the Doctor Who Finale's since Ten-Inch, Super 8 (pretty cool), and Shanghai Noon (CLASSIC!)...

I have no idea where my real-world fiction is going, but it's certainly going to take me more than two drafts I reckon (which is something I don't do very often, you should be honoured).

Have you guys seen this? You probably have, you've got TVs...


But anyway, roll on Wednesday, Kick-Ass 2 and a Red Flat Hangout, that'll be different (in a nice way, obvs)...

Laterz, Carpe diem...

No comments:

Post a Comment