Saturday 24 August 2013

I'm Soaked!...

Well it was my turn to host, and BOOM! nothing much happened with it. I really haven't found out what my flat is good for, except for Pill and I to be living in. Either way, it's not watching movies, rainy days in, or video games with friends...

The next place I move in to will accommodate all those things plus the ones we have now and more...

Anyway, I waited for the Gas Man too long and finally text him at 10:30, to see at which point of the morning he'd arrive. Turns out he was running a bit late so it would be 12pm. I dashed out of the house and shopped, and got a haircut (thank fuck for that - as nice as big hair can look - mine was just turning into something I'm never fond of)...


I returned home in time for the Gas Man and then for Tag, Cherry, and Red, for we had decided that something had to happen due to us all being off. I think we should have tried the museum. But nothing solid was planned and we forced ourselves into it. We started watching Video Game Trailers and then we moved on to YouTube Videos and watched the entirety of Stropey plays Slender the Arrival. Tag then attempted to play both Slender and Slender the Arrival (downloads y'all), and then we went for a walk...

It was a bit dry, I thought the rain had passed and I didn't bother taking a jacket - the outcome was both wonderful, fun, and dampening. Getting caught in the rain, seeing Slendermen everywhere, all the signs are warnings, and then hiding under a tree for cover before talking about getting soaked and touching each other.

Our time at the park was fun, I should have brought Simba with me. He's not seen outside in months. When we got in Tag set about going through movies we had to watch (democratically) and waited for someone to say yay or nay to any or all of them. While he did that, I cooked the pizza and chicken wings I purchased earlier. They weren't good either. God damn-it flat! And we watched Evolution before Red exclaimed that she was going home. 

Hopefully Sunday will be better due to planning and expectations, and then Wednesday/Thursday after that...

I cleaned and ironed for the rest of the evening, allowing time for another movie from my childhood - Hoodwinked - and then I went to bed. My brother thinks I should have gone for Mask of Zorro. Once in bed, I heard the door open and I ran to confront the axe murderer lurking behind my door only to find a Pill, wet, cold, and returned home after his week, before disappearing off to the west again in the morning. We chatted a bit, and I returned to bed.

I am now quite tired, despite the long sleep, and I've got five days of commitments ahead of me. Bring it on!

What are we watching Sunday? This week I'm thinking wine - unless it's warm obvs...

Carpe diem...

P.S. Lad's Day: Pain and Gain, Doomsday Arcade, Fast and Furious, Expendables?

No comments:

Post a Comment