Sunday 25 August 2013

What To Talk About...

I sat here for a while (a wh-aisle) and wondered what I was going to write for you guys today. I could, obviously go into how my day was yesterday, but apart from daily commitments, leftovers, and What To Expect When You're Expecting, nothing much happened to me. 

FYI: What To Expect When You're Expecting isn't really that good, despite the all star cast. I suppose I went into it thinking it was a RomCom (which Netflix wanted me to believe) but soon discovered it was a RomWidABitOrfCom...

I'm not even sure what I ate last night. I know it was Indian, but I'm not sure what sort of curry it was or anything (I'm not an Indian Cuisine connoisseur). I boiled some rice to go with it, and ate it nonetheless though. Ah, to throw myself blindly into a foodie adventure, unknown tastes and smells, all accumulating in the forefront of my taste buds.

I've not written much, if at all, this week. And I doubt the real-world fiction gift wrapped itself with a nice ribbon on top while I was away. I know the police are going to get involved and there's going to be some minor to major peril involving either a knife or a gun, but I don't really want to introduce it. Though, if I don't the story won't get that epic bit you get at the end of awesome songs (you know the one that I mean).

Speaking of songs, Red (okay, I talk about you a bit), twatted another beauty last night (Playlist?) - and it also reminded me of a Nanalew video:


So yeah, that happened. I don't think I've woken up before a wished that it was Monday before - an odd one I know, but let me reason with you - if it was Monday, it would be A. another short day for me due to a bank holiday, and B. one day closer to 4-Day Weekend of Awesome. I think its safe to say I'm getting a tad excited, sort of like going on holiday with all your mates at once.

I admit we haven't done the roadtrips and the travelling that I had first envisaged for the summer, but it's been nice. We've hungout, sometimes in the open air, eaten too much pizza, frolicked and played, and most of the time had work. Next summer perhaps we should all just book a week off for roadtripping and things - perhaps around the solstice for the Stonehenge Sunrise (perhaps I'll get a car, and a camera, and things like that). I might have moved by then too. This is all after our holiday in Spring next year of course. I don't mind where, as long as its abroad; exploring, partying, living a little...

A lot can happen in a year, but I remain positive in the understanding that we all have to know each other until The Returned returns...

Carpe diem...

No comments:

Post a Comment