Friday 23 August 2013

Pillow Fight?...

The other night we went to see Kickass 2. Good shout Red, good shout. I enjoyed the film very muchly, unlike Tag who said it wasn't no Kickass 1...

Oh well. I'm waiting for the Gas Man, so I'll tell you everything of my week so far, since you haven't heard from me since Wednesday. After the film we Chicken House'd it up. (BBQ Wrap all the way yo!) And mingled and bantered until returning to Gloria for our sleeping belongings. Red got stuck in my Sleeping Bag Bag, and hilarity ensued. Unlike our norm of parting ways on a Wednesday we made camp in Red's flat, and watched YouTube, chatted, and midair humped until the early hours. It was nice. I could have stayed awake much longer though. Her flat be warm. I no need a sleeping bag next time I think. 

I have officially been naked in everyone's kitchens now (Achievement Unlocked: Footprints in the Butter)...

And the next day, after laughing a bit more at Red's fridge, its a lovely fridge, there's just nothing in it, we went for breakfast in town. Now I am all over that. Pill and I used to go to breakfast in town back in Carms all the time. Italigo do a Full English with Free Refills for £4.99. My boss went there the other day and complemented them to me. It's not just me. Harvester do all-you-can-eat breakfast don't they?

Anyway, we went to Spoons (The Gatekeeper - are you the Keymaster?) and ate our fill. I had far too much breakfast. A large one is two of everything. And that's too much - look at me being all grown up and thinner. Red thinks she can out eat me, and I'm worried in my current state that she actually might be able to...

Oh well, neither of us will find out until we have money to go out and test the foodie places or the takeaways again. It's probably best for our waistlines anyway, even though we're both occasionally wearing what eleven-year-old us' wore (weird).

Either way, I had to go do some daily commitments, and I ran into Red on the way home too, and we discussed our days (2 new iPhones you say?), and upon returning home I cleaned, washed, and exercised before sitting down to watch Transformers: Dark of the Moon. That is a long film for the plot. Good Lord! If you sped up all the slow-mo bits I'm sure it would go from 2.5 hours to 1.25. But Optimus is always my favourite part of transformers (he's got an arm off!) - he's like the Vin Diesel of the Autobots. I almost napped again during the movie, but fought off the urge.


And today, I'm still waiting for a Gas Man, and due to being unable to get a haircut yesterday, I'm going to try today instead/as well (short back and sides anyone? I've never done it before I don't think). And after that, it gets even better! The others are coming to hangout at mine. Write-a-thon perhaps, though I'm not sure what Red will think of it. Or, if its dry, which is might be, Frisbee down the park? Simba's looking at me longingly. And I don't think that it's that we see too much of each other, I think its that we're running out of things to do. We need to find something new every now and then. Perhaps an adventure by ourselves sometime (and Alton Towers doesn't count)...

Who knows. Just one week to go before an EPIC weekend. I'm getting tingles...

Carpe diem...

No comments:

Post a Comment