Wednesday 21 August 2013

You Better Believe It...

I'm not sure what I was going to write about today, but I knew it was something. Oh well, let's see where this goes...

During the commitments yesterday one of the girls said: 'Have you lost weight?' The answer being 'Yes, I have, but not since the last time you saw me.' 'Oh, you look good.' It made me smile a bit. Feeling sort of healthy, apart from this morning. It's the sort of midweek slog feel. I fear I'll get that a lot next week when I'm working for five days to have a four day weekend. And the four day weekend's gonna be so freakin' awesome! 

But more about that next week...

Red decided on the weekend that we're going to see Kickass 2 tonight, and I'm all over that. I loved Kickass, and now there's a second one, who knew?! (jk) But I was watching Shanghai Knights last night and I started to recognise the kid in it who plays Charlie Chaplin...


My you've grown... (#yeahyoubetterbelieveit)

He's a bit of a cray cray in actual life though, soo...anyway, moving on. Red's invited us down to the Bay this evening, and then for a spontaneous-long-time-in-the-making-and-yet-we-knew-it-was-going-to-happen-today sleepover of sorts. It should be fun. Chicken House or Subway tonight then? 

Also, as three out of the four of us have Friday off, shall we do something or do we see enough of each other every week already? Cherry, did you want to come to Lads Day? (Baggy Jeans and Checked Shirts). I think Tag and I's haircut date might be out of the window as the train ticket to Ponty plus the haircut would cost more than just getting haircut in the city.

I just had a freak out wondering where my comic-con ticket was. Phew. Found it. (Secret Pocket style).

And just to leave you with something I'm excited about next year. Fable: Legends. I love Fable, it has to be my Zelda, I've been playing that game for years. And I've played them all more than once. And I love the characters, spirit, and overall feel of the world. I think I based my Panto on it. Do you remember that? The Panto. Man that was years ago...


Carpe diem...

No comments:

Post a Comment