Thursday 8 August 2013

I've Gone From Caring...

Ah, a nice dose of Morning Flu to set you right for the day...

So, we went to see Monsters University last night, and we had a great time. It was funny, full of characters we knew, and some voice actors that surprised us too. It was a nice break from my yesterday of cleaning, or the week or so of Pill's sadness/stressedness. He's fine, he'll get through it. Don't bring it up.

Nothing much of note happened with my day yesterday, I managed to start planning a character yesterday afternoon, being a scholarly, stereotype and sat at the pub, watching the ships go by in the Bay. It was a nice afternoon, and then we had drinks and then went to Chicken House for food. 

At food we reminisced of old times, as the movie had reminded us about Uni (although our university experience was nothing like that, mores the pity). And so many things have changed. We're older, thinner, and sexier than we were. We've got young friends, and older friends, friends getting married, and friends having children. And then we started talking about birthdays, and the topic got onto the Hobbit Barn Dance, and then Rosie Cotton...

I think it's safe to say that I'm Samwise, and Tag has pretty much always been Frodo. But now, I really don't care who Rosie Cotton is. I know it was HB at the time, two and a half years ago, but, and I said it last night, I don't think we're friends anymore. And I'm fine with that. I really don't care, so could people stop acting like I do?

HB and I have too much history to be reconciled now. It's over, it's gone, and it ain't coming back, and that's probably due to my lack of caring. And this is all I'll say on the matter. 

So, that took me a long time to realise, and figure out, but hey, I'm a man.

But on to happier things. I'll have another Barn Dance I think, or have I already said, for my 25th. Yay! And I'm all set for Comic-Con now. You should see the whole ensemble, I hope I'll look quite dashing, and not a fat man trying to play at being an adventurer. 

Oh well, pushed for time, I'm running late this morning, so I'll catch you all in a bit...

Carpe diem...

No comments:

Post a Comment