Tuesday 2 July 2013

She Doesn't Like You Either...

Well, that was an experience. I've never witnessed so much genital pulling, blood, or mouths before, and that was just one short...

One sunny Saturday afternoon I was walking out into the brightness, when I was greeted by a Red at my door. It was a very pleasant surprise as she said we were going to Jamie's Italian for dinner. It was a very nice evening spent with friends. One of the few evenings we had spent as almost adults (except for me almost going 'cooy!' to the waitress to get her attention). I had pasta, and I loved it. It was one of the specials, and I probably wouldn't order it again without checking out the price. But oh well...

Then on Sunday, as I returned home I received a phone call from Cherry (although the first five or six didn't go through - bloody network problems!) inviting me to theirs for some live television and pizza hut. I remembered the days when I occasionally went to pizza hut two or three times a week. I don't know why, perhaps they are addictive, and since I had pizza hut on Friday as well when I entered the realms of Clareg's birthday, I felt a tad guilty.

I 'cooy!'ed at the waitress again, and we were on our way to an evening of soft drinks, and live television. Top Gear and The Returned (both wonderfully good, but only 8-parts?! WTF? That's the French for you - or something to that effect) and then we watched V/H/S.

Oh God. It's basically a movie of movies, with an on-going story throughout, however, some of the movies were better than others, and thus the movie did kinda get less scary as the evening went on. The first short involved a succubus and a bit of rape, mainly from the drunk men, and eventually the succubus herself. She full on rips off the male member and leaves it lying on the floor for us at one point. Tasty. So that set the mood, and then when the next short happened we were all expecting a continuation. The same room, the same misfortune, a girl looking for a ride. So when it turned out to be lesbian killers (and that's lesbians who kill - I had to clarify for Pill last night) I was a little disappointed, though it did have the shit-yourself-scary moment (Hi Tag!) when we didn't know about the lesbians.

Either way, watching scary movies with Red, Tag, and Cherry was fun. I'd do it again (and I mean proper scary movies - the sort of run bitch, run! type shit), because it got us all worked up, and really into the moment, unlike most other movies.

The next morning, Tag and I had our daily tasks to do, so we caught the earliest train. Red (a morning person, like myself) tagged along, and we went to town. Collected a coffee from my old haunt, Red seemed a mixture between scared and amazed when the coffee barista said my name and wrote it on my cup. It was nice to see them again, and I didn't want to tell them that I stopped going to save some money (£65 a month or something). Tag had to go to work, and I had a whole hour to wait. Red lingered with me and we walked all over the centre, avoiding Metro Men and Big Issues. I kept suggesting breakfasty places, and she kept suggesting clothes shops. Either way, nothing much was open, Pret A Manger was too fancy for my tastes, and we ended up in Tesco anyway. 

This morning I woke up at 7:30, to see if I could get back into my exercise regime, and good news is that I can, although with two weeks off it's quite difficult to do. Bring it on. Also, the end of next week will be the start of my second holiday week this year, and it's gonna be fun. And also, also, we might be going to the cinema tomorrow, eek! Fun, Fun, Fun!...

Carpe diem...

No comments:

Post a Comment