Wednesday 26 June 2013

The More You Know...

I don't think I have anything to talk about today. Anything at all. Did nothing interesting happen yesterday? Well mistakes happened, but I'm always making mistakes, even obvious ones like that, and living with the error of my ways, but what can you do? I'm a mistake-prone person. Forgiveness is the key I suppose. So, weed...

The other evening, whilst getting drunk and stuff at Tag and Cherry's, I said that I wouldn't mind trying some weed. A tad out of character I will admit, but when you live with Pill, it does occasionally pop into conversation. Would you try it if you had the opportunity? Well, after all the years of peer pressure, I think I might give it a little go, though don't get me wrong. I wouldn't smoke that shit, that's a disgusting way of ingesting anything. And it's smokey.

And I just said I'd try it to see how it felt, and not to use it medicinally to rot my brain and slow my already retarded speech down a bit. Could you imagine? My brother's been on morphine, and still says that it was the best thing he's ever had, and my Father occasionally likes talking about the time his friends brought round and spliff to their quiet country home and got high. Dad and Mum weren't part-taking apparently, but Mum decided to make a lot of quiche for the munchier and munchier stoners. I always like to think that that bit took place at like 11pm at night in a forested area - because I know where they lived.

The urge to burger is going to be satisfied today after work (finally!), and everything will be okay. I've got the day off tomorrow, my right foot is aching, so I bought new shoes (work shoes, don't get excited ladies), and I can't wait for payday (Friday) because birthday presents have to be bought, and I'm going to Clareg's Birthday House Party between working times. I can't get too drunk or tired, but all will be well. I even think I know what I'm going to buy him. I am rubbish at this stuff.

Carpe diem...

No comments:

Post a Comment