Friday 12 August 2011

You Know When...

Well I'm about to play Saint's Row 1...

I'm going to Dark Horse's Birthday Party this afternoon/evening/tomorrow morning/day...

And most importantly, monday, tuesday, and wednesday were terribly productive. Not at all for my career but for my housework load, my gardening, and my social life.

Monday: HB and I went shopping in Cardiff, we had Sushi, I spent lots of money. I hope a great time was had by all, especially me. Is that creepy when I say things like that? Anyway...

Tuesday: Everyone, well nearly everyone, piled into HB's house to shelter from the Riots that have been occurring throughout the country this week, so we could play DADAD, or for those of you who don't know Dragon Age Dungeons And Dragons. Sad I know, but we were bored, we made it up, and we have fun playing it.

Wednesday: I was roped into cutting down some trees, and hedges in our back garden, and you know what, it has left me drained pretty much for the rest of the week. Which is why I have managed to collect so many things for the Legend of the West costume on Red Dead Redemption. I have it now, and I look pretty all the time!

And for those of you who don't know. Last weekend the Carmarthen Zombie Apocalypse website went live, and you can now find out more and buy tickets for the event here.

Carpe diem, until next time bloggers...

P.S. Next Week I shall begin my new regime, early starts, exercise, writing, the whole shebang, or I will get tired by Wednesday. Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment