Monday 15 August 2011

The Results...

Well my day went well... (LIES!!!)

But before I begin today I would like to bring to your attention the Poll in the side bar over there >>>

Please answer it accordingly and I'll get back to you. Anyway...

Continues!

Yep, I managed to do a few things today. Well to this point. But most of the things I've done today weren't on the list I wrote this morning. I'll just make a list of this I did not manage to do today, compared to a list of what I have managed to do:

I Have Not:
- Written Lots
- Read Lots
- Started my Ebay Entrepreneurial Schemes

I Have:
- Made Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Eaten Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Spoken to HB Sauce Lots
- Applied for My First Proper Job
- Blogged Twice
- Seen myself on the Proms
- Washed Lots of Clothes
- Cleaned the House
- Written the First Paragraph of a competition entry
- Watched the Rain
- Fixed the Internet
- Bought Lino

I Plan To:
- Read to Chapter 10
- Finish Draft 1 of the Competition Entry
- Lock Myself in My Room until all that is done.

So with that all written down here I realise that whatever I plan, or have not planned, my days are busy no matter whether they're productive or not. Tomorrow it will be attempt two of productivity.

Carpe diem, until next time bloggers...

P.S. Here's another song from Meekakitty to cheer you all up, and as always if you like this video or anything else Meekakitty does then you should probably subscribe to her channel by clicking here and then pressing the subscribe button until you're subscribed. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment