Saturday 27 August 2011

Traveling Laziness...

As you can probably guess from my blogging antics and my general outings...

Last week, or possibly the week before, I told you all about the new regime I was going to undertake. Well, unfortunately, as you can probably guess, I haven't been able to keep up with such demand, my life as it is.

Yep, as you can also probably tell, I am lying almost completely. I'm a lazy sod sometimes. Lazy and unproductive.

Tomorrow I shall return my laptop to it's factory settings so if you don't here from me, I've definitely broken something. Actually, now that I think about it, I don't know whether that's a good idea or not.

So, right now I'm watching 'Paul' with my mother, whilst drinking a pint of 'Apple-tini' (because I drink girl's drinks in men's sizes) and relaxing in the evening. I don't know why I'm relaxing, because I've been almost horizontal for quite a while. Man, I'm so lazy. Perhaps I should apply to more Online Magazines, or perhaps I should get in contact with the Carmarthen Journal and Trinity College, and try to liaison the two.

Meh, that's just an idea.

I've been driving. I know right, driving. It's going well. I don't know whether I'll be driving before Christmas, but that would be a nice thought. My dreams have been getting less strange and more straight forward recently, but I might tell you about that some other time.

I've been spending the weekend with Tag, Cherrybelly, HB Sauce, and Dark Horse - and sometimes Pill, who was over the internet. And next week I shall be attending a Stag-do - my first Stag-do experience - and the week after that, my first wedding of friends, and then we have CZA (Carmarthen Zombie Apocalypse - click here for tickets), and then with all this busy business, I've got a House Warming very far west at some point. The Master still needs to tell me when.

Now I should probably go because I've rambled on far too long, and my sentences and grammar has gotten bad and I lose stuff cos me bad too. So...

Comment if you want to start some sort of dialogue on here. That would be cool.

And if you liked reading this most enjoyable blog then by all means press the 'join this site' or 'follow' buttons to your right, and if you especially liked this share it with your friends by pressing the appropriate Social Networking Site also on your right.

Carpe diem, until next time bloggers...

No comments:

Post a Comment