Tuesday 2 August 2011

To Venture Forth...

Just a short entry now to let all Nine of you that I'm still alive.

Italy was brilliant - pictures, videos, and stories to follow in the next blog.

How are you all? I need to catch up with the rest of the social world now.

New plans for HB Sauce. I don't know what new plans, but new plans need to be made. She's already avoided the first of many 'date' traps my Bridgend friends have set up. She will probably continue doing so, if I know her well enough.

Vin Diesel is going to take a bit longer than I had anticipated.

I'm going to the hospital tomorrow for a few scans to make sure I'm a-okay. Sooo...wish me luck. I have all the confidence that I'll be fine. I have friends in high places who can move forward scans arranged for the end of the month.

And that's about me caught up since I left. Now is time to get on with the whole life thing - jobs, driving, writing, you know life.

So what have you guys been up to? Comment for god's sake!

Carpe diem, until next time bloggers...

No comments:

Post a Comment