Wednesday 17 August 2011

The Start Of A New Life...

Busy and warm...

Well today I have done:
- 20 Pushups
- 30 Sit ups
- Walk the Dog (5 minutes)
- Walked to Town (25 minutes)
- Walked back from Town (25 minutes)

So, I shan't be starving myself today, though have I been doing my writing and reading? The answer...

Not yet. Though, as we all know I am going to have to deprive myself of sleep until both those things have been done.

Well today I have been doing Finance. I changed my Euros (I know it's been 3 weeks) back to the good old Great British Pound. And then, I deposited it in the bank - as is the norm - and upon arriving home I have been bombarded by paperwork to try and claim back money from my favorite institution - Trinity Saint David.

So it's all been fun and games. And nor have I been idle, if you thought I might have been. Tag and I have been talking, and we've decided to do something about our unemployment, or at least do something while we're unemployed, either to make some money or just to make some fun so we can practice our skills. But keep watching this space and you might find out something to your benefit.

Now might I point your attention towards the side bar to your right? There is a Poll over there, and it will change every week. So please go over there and fill it in. Right now!

And now we've gotten those pleasantries over with many I capture your attention once more, just this time I implore you to keep reading. For many years now I have had a favorite artist on deviantArt and this artist does wonderful pictures like this: (which is my favorite)


And if you too like this artwork you can go to Little-Voices' Gallery here. Though, after that lovely light note, to leave off on, I shall disappear.

Carpe diem, until next time bloggers...

No comments:

Post a Comment