Friday 5 August 2011

No Reservations...

Today I have decided that I am going to write...

I don't know what yet, but I am going to write something. I've sort of tidied the house, and I have of course watered my Pumpkins, made myself breakfast, even though it was disappointing without the usual Banana and non-stale cereal, and put the washing out.

I have also decided that I don't really like PG Tips, Typhoo is my tea of choice, one sugar, and a drop of milk. I know, I'm common.

I am now watching No Reservations, and I am enjoying thoroughly. Oh damn my neediness for Chick-Flicks!

Why am I telling you all these things? Well the truth is, to get my mind off a few things. And I imagine you can guess which few things those would be...

Planning birthday parties that wouldn't be approved of or holidays that will not happen is not a good use of my mind, though it would be a very nice thing to do...if I had the money.

Now I had best go and do some writing, perhaps respond to a letter I received while I was away. I don't know, something needs to take my mind off things.

And while I remember, I would like to inform you that I am not Cardiff's International Poet of the Year, but oh well. I'm not a good poet, I know that.

Carpe diem, until next time bloggers...

2 comments: