Wednesday 13 July 2011

Addiction...

Hi, I'm Tom and I'm an addict...

Well I wouldn't go so far as to say addict but I have been playing an awful lot of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, and namely it's multiplayer. Now, if I was someone else I'd probably go ahead and tell you it's good bits and its bad bits in a sort of review type thing, but I'm not someone else, I'm me, and as such I'm just going to tell you that it's great.

You'd enjoy it I'm sure.

But that's not the only reason I find myself writing today, no today I found myself marking work like a teacher or a lecturer. I didn't actually find anything, well much, wrong with the piece - as you know Brady - and all I actually did was suggest things which might strengthen or weaken the piece, depending on what it's original writer wanted it to do in the first place. And damn, I thought to myself, is this really what teachers/lecturers do?!

What else should I tell you today?

Well I received a letter from the Cardiff International Poet Competition inviting me to the award ceremony. I don't quite know whether or not this is a good thing. Either way I cannot go due to a tragic case of having to sun myself next to an Italian Pool when the ceremony is taking place. So I don't quite know whether that'll effect my chances of winning. It probably won't.

As for the holiday itself I'm almost packed and have everything I need to take and have and take, did I already say that one? Anyway, I've got my stylish hold-ors collectively stacked one on top of the other and ready to be shipped. Before I get away with this wonderfully homosexual or feminist image of multiple bags I shall quit while I'm ahead. I've not packed, and I'm limited to a small bag and a carry-on - OoooooooooooOOOooooooOoooooh Maaaatron! No, not that sort of carry on.

Anyway I should probably get back to killing my friends and some strangers...on Brotherhood of course. I'm not a homo. And that's a homicidal not GAY!

And yes, a friend of mine, the Master has recently rejoined the ranks of the bloggers, and I think you should read her here. She has some unfortunately funny situations on there and they're all true, as unbelievable as they might be. Enjoy!

Carpe diem, until next time bloggers...

No comments:

Post a Comment