Sunday 20 March 2011

Homeless? At War? And your Team sucks?...

Hi guys, well today's been an odd one.

I've done some work, 5000 words of work to be precise (I've still got to proofread it but should be fun). I've been watching the last day of the Six Nations Rugby Tournament. That was interesting, from the moment England lost their game, so Wales could have gotten a tremendous victory, to the point where Wales lost their game in such a disappointing way. And then, between games, I get told a plan whereby the people I was meant to be living with next year, don't really want to live with each other or me, and suggest that we all live in the same town still just in separate houses. I don't know about you, but the prospect of living alone doesn't appeal to me. And no this is not why I'm pissed off, as far as I knew I wasn't pissed off (Hi Tag).

So today's been a bit odd. I don't mind not living with the guys, its just that I was told about the decision rather than not brought into the discussion which annoyed me a little. I'm not someone who likes being messed around with. I went from not knowing whether I should live with them and being begged to do so, before Christmas, to agreeing to live with them only to find that months down the line, the best laid plans had gone sour and everyone was going their separate ways.

It just seems very odd to me. But I'm not pissed off at all. Sure a little disappointed, but it means I'll simply revert back to my previous life plan (well summer plan, like hell do I have a life plan) of moving back home, volunteering for my father's nature reserve so I get some work experience, volunteer work, and exercise all rolled into one nice simple package. And then I look for the proper jobs/get the proper jobs after my holiday in July, while the whole time I'm writing my first novel - its coming along swimmingly for the first time ever believe it or not.

Who knows what'll end up happening. And if you do, don't tell me, I like to take life as it comes.

In other news, the free world seems to be going to overthrow another Dictator in Libya, and we didn't get to see the Lunar Perigee because of total cloud cover.

I'll be entering the Cardiff International Poetry Competition next week, and I hope I win and get some renown and recognition as a writer.

But that's me, until next time bloggers...

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't in on the conversation either dude, It was decided by wodge and wodge alone who then spread her merry word, I was a bit buggered but she did make some sense.

    ReplyDelete