Wednesday 23 March 2011

Ah, that BBQ Smell...

Well that was brill!

Today we, the flat and I, went to a meeting concerning our graduation - 4th or 5th July, eek its so close now! I don't know if I want this experience to end or not, because there's the big wide world ahead of us, unplanned and unclaimed by us as of yet. I know, scary right? (Hi Tag)

Moving on, town was fantastic in the sunshine, completely empty, but worth it to go see our friends at Cowpots and at Zapi. Brilliant fun, when you've bought a comic, a milkshake, two slices of blue cheese, a pie for your tea, and two flagons of cider. Yep, that's right, I am now my father in everything but a name and a car accident.

And now we're hear, there's talk of fright night hovering in the air, and the pleasant aroma of BBQs, just because the sun's out. Well in an hour or so the evening will be here and it'll be cold again. But until then, we'll enjoy it!

I've been working on my description as well, after yet another suggestion that I should describe more in my 'epic' fantasy because that's one thing that makes them quite epic. So I've been describing one place, of many, with help from the lovely HB Sauce, I hope it's good. I couldn't really know how to word such a thing, as I was probably trying to write it as if I myself was visiting said city - which turned out quite odd because it's not quite the jewel I describe it to be.

This just in, HB Sauce liked it very much, for which I'm grateful. I might write more descriptions now. By God this thing's going to be 'EPIC'!

But that's me, until next time bloggers...

P.S. Question: Look left or right, tell me, what do you see?

No comments:

Post a Comment