Friday 25 March 2011

Beach, Camera, Action...


I see you driving round town with the girl I love and I'm like Forget You!

It was a sunny, sunny, sunny day here in Carmarthen, and the majority of the student body decided that it would be best if our lectures were held outside and we were taught in the fresh air of the sunshine which is a rarity in Carmarthenshire. Well unfortunately forstudents every where lectures were still held indoors, but luckily for those of us who had free time, we went to the beach. WIN!

So, dancing and singing there and back again, it was like a Hobbit Holiday to the beach. Once there, copious amounts of cricket and piggy in the middle were played, and then a quick wander to the sea.

Unfortunately it was going out faster than we found ourselves traveling, so we chose to paddle in the river. Mistake. Rivers on beaches are deceptively muddy, so we became so.

Clambering out of the mud, we found more beach, sinky sand, a dead crab, and my favorite place in Llansteffan, which I will now call Llans Ffan because of a broken sign.


And then we raced about 300metres back to base blanket. Its fair to say I'm not the fittest of blokes but the sand really didn't help me here. And now I'm aching because of it. Tag won.

Then we walked about a bit, visiting the castle, taking band photos and all round enjoying our day out. It was a good day guys. Let's keep it up. I'm tired now.

But that's me, until next time bloggers...

P.S. Did you like PAT Test Man and Other Worthless Superheroes?

No comments:

Post a Comment