Monday 24 September 2012

Borderlands is Hard...

Bit of a weird one...

Thinking I've not been very productive recently I look back and see that in actual fact I have. For instance, this morning, I've written a Borderlands 2 First Impressions review, sent it to IGN.com (just to see if they were interested), applied for a Video Game and Film Fanatics Position (I think it's just sales, but a nice looking job is a nice looking job), and now I'm writing this whilst listening to Gangnam Style on the radio. 

I saw the video for that over the weekend and all I can say is...erm...

Anyway, I've gotten just a little stuck on Borderlands 2, the difficulty has increased incredibly, and I think I'm only half way, and it was difficult before. I like a challenging game. I only hope that other players I know - you know who you are - get stuck and we team together and defeat Handsome Jack. 

I don't know.

I think everything is just a big distraction from things that actually matter to me at the moment. But they're working, and I know that everything else will eventually catch me up. I don't know when, and I won't dwell on it. It's Job Scare time - well more so, it's always been Job Scare time, but soon my Jobseekers comes to an end (yes I've been on benefits for quite a while now). 

Dark Horse sent me an application to a job in her work place. I have no problem with the job, I just have an issue in getting there. It's an hour's walk from Newport Train Station and there doesn't seem to be a bus service that travels out to the outskirts of Newport. So that's my issue. Is it an issue? Am I just making excuses again? I don't know. Perhaps I am. I'll attempt to apply for it again later, I have a headache right now.

Too much talk. Too much late night nothingness. Too much sleep.

I have to be in Cardiff at 11am tomorrow to meet with my Prince's Trust Mentor. Lord help me, though saying that we're meeting in a coffee shop so caffeine will flow. And it turns out that Tag isn't working tomorrow so my dreams of going out for lunch during his lunch break have been shattered. Oh well, maybe some other time.

I have to go to a Job Fare on Wednesday as part of my Jobseekers business. Eek! Anywho...

Carpe diem, until next time bloggers...

No comments:

Post a Comment