Wednesday 4 August 2010

What would you do?...

Okay, this has been plaguing my mind today...

Bare with me, it's not a nice subject, and you shouldn't read anything into it. It's just: what would I do if I knew I was dying and didn't have very long to go?

Would I go the stereotypical way and go traveling? Ignore everything, live life to the full and what not until I eventually went? See the sights I wouldn't ever see again? See everyone I love and party until the inevitable?

I don't know. It's a weird question - and I don't really know what I'd do. Traveling has always appealed to me.

I'd go all over, Paris, Barcelona, Rome, Venice, Cairo, Berlin, Moscow, Prague, New Deli, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Los Angeles, New York, Washington, and then wherever the wind would take me.

I don't know.

How does that sound?

Lonely, I know. Also expensive. I don't really have any money, yet, to do this trip of life times.

So - I have a compromise. As those of you who know me know, I have no fondness of being alone. So I will attempt to gather all of my friends, for the first time, in one place. It'll be quite a task I'd imagine, and I'd pay for their air fare, rail fare, busses, taxis. It'd be hugely fun. For the first time, I'd have all my friends in one room/place of indefinite wonder and size. We'd party and dance, and be merry. It'd be greatness. Americans and Brits, the Welsh and the English, Uni and Home and Beyond.

I'd give a speech of undisclosed awesomeness and sadness and all round brilliance, and make sure that they all gather, annually, and remember me when I'm gone.

I think that sounds like a better option than world tripping it, to me.

What do you think? What would you do?

Anywho, I'd off to try and defraud a Newspaper for some money.

But that's me, until next time bloggers...

No comments:

Post a Comment