Saturday 7 August 2010

Sleep Depravity and Solid Snake...

Well, I didn't go to bed last night...

Yep, that's right. Another gaming post. Well, not really. It's just going to be interesting for me to read this when I actually get my 8-hours. So bare with me.

This evening, which would now be yesterday, I went and played video games at Clareg's house. This was probably a bad idea, as, recently, we've been doing this a lot, and it's getting samey, and I always never get any or enough sleep when I go there. I don't know whether this is a good thing or not.

Oh, by the way, if you were wondering, I've been to the doctor's and he has told me that I probably don't have a brain tumor (much to my brother's disappointment). Instead, I have some such infection, which is actually causing my left-sided symptoms (I've had a headache since Monday - ARGH!).

Bah! - I don't know. Video Games. Chinese. Sport. 14-hours of Gaming. Is that sad or what?

Halo's fun, so's Super Smash Brother's Brawl! (that's where Solid Snake came in). We spent most of the evening trying to unlock people, and Solid Snake being the last. And when we did - we didn't even play!

Moving on...

Oh yes, I remember. I entered a writing competiton I noticed in the Telegraph last week. Unfortunately, I didn't think the piece was any good, and apparently, and luckily, neither did the Telegraph. So I can always try again next week. But I found a list of Competitions. And it's just good for the motive and money if you have neither (I find - more the motive than the money mind).



I don't know, I'm gonna be trying to win some money. It's not going to be likely, but I'm gonna try...

But that's me, until next time bloggers...

P.S. Tag (Hi Tag) you'd better not win the competition before I do (:P)
P.S.S. Happy Writing...

No comments:

Post a Comment