Sunday 8 August 2010

Oh Goody, A Game...

Yes, it would seem that a certain challenge has befallen me...

I would firstly like to thank Miss Niti Jain (Blog Found: Here) who has challenged me, with this certain game, or sorts. She writes...

'This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog’s content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant.

Some rules of the Game:
a) Show off your honesty by thanking the person who gave you the award and link to their post.
b) List 10 honest things about yourself.
c) Select 7 other bloggers you think deserve this award and pass it on to them.
d) Notify said bloggers about the award and invite them to be the honest ones next.
'

So, without further ado I will begin with my first honest truth...

1. I am truly perverted in public and in groups and in anywhere that being perverted is perceived as funny or just fun in general to me. And it is always important to me that I enjoy myself or have fun (which sort of explains the not going out to Night-Lifey Places). Which is why I chose Carmarthen - very un-night-lifey though I know it has some. I chose the degree course because it seemed fun. Not because I thought I'd be any good at it, and not because I had done stuff like that before - which I assure you, I hadn't.

2. I am nothing like the person noted above with the right person.

3. I am nothing like the person noted above with everyone. And indeed, I seem to be a different person with every different group or person I apparently hang out with.

4. I am very impressionable. Which is where my accent comes in. I am a Welsh person born, and my parents come from England. My accent is then, as my father has speculated, genetic. He having cousins and such I have never met, and others I have (one being my Godfather), and we all share the same Aunt (my Great Aunt) who seems to always get us all confused on the phone, because we all speak in the same typically Southern English Accent. How bizarre. However, when I am in a room with someone who has a different accent to that of mine, I subconsciously imitate that person's accent, much to the embarrassment of others who know me.

5. I am afraid of the dark. This one might need explaining. I don't really have a dislike of being in the dark. It's probably, more specifically, being in the dark in public, because I'm afraid of the people and things that come out of the dark. A few years ago, my friends and I were having a barbaque in a local park. Everything was fine, except when the local CHAVs decided that they wanted to join us. We packed up, and essentially (Hi Tag) it turned into a mugging. We phoned the police. It took them near 40-mins to arrive and nothing else was done about it. And I shall leave this at that.

6. I have no fondness of being alone. I don't mind being left alone, or being left to my own devices, as long as someone's near. It's just loneliness which gets me.

7. I am a great fan of History, and of knowing how we got to where we are now, and also how other people got where they got when they got and so on. The wars and regals, the standing stones, and the religions.

8. Religion: I would say I'm a Christian. Not fundamentally but I do believe in a higher power. Though I have, and do enjoy, attending the Pagan festival of the Summer Solstice at Stonehenge (the Winter one might be later, but it's so bloody cold).

9. I enjoy nature, and gardening, and cooking, and cleaning (though I don't really enjoy the cleaning, more the everything being clean). I watch Attenborough Documentaries, I grow Pumpkins mainly, not for there fruit - though that is a perk - but for the way they grow. I can cook, though some would argue I can't. I like to cook new things and attempt them at least. And cleaning - note, loneliness and read the bit about being left to my own devices. A touch of OCD goes a long way it would seem.

10. And finally - can you tell I've been struggling with these truths? I'm sorry if you already knew them or they're just not interesting. But number ten...I have no real physical hatred of anything it would seem. A new revelation to me recently. I like everything. I don't know whether it's because of who I am or what, but it's strange to think that I don't actually hate anything. Just look at my taste in music, movies, etc. All varied and what not, and all good (well to me). You notice I didn't say books - I also don't read. I know, strange right?

Anywho...I now have to find people to read and do this. Seven people to be precise and because it's precise I have to use all my followers (because I'm so popular). So...

Tag (because he's already doing one)
Cherrybelly (because she should do one)
Gibbs (because she should be writing her blog)
Mr. Tim (because he should start writing a blog)
Duckface (because she's interesting to say the least)
Brady (because he's funny beyond belief)
And Miss Niti Jain (because she's already done one so should do it again - that doesn't make sense)

But that's me, until next time bloggers...

P.S. Question: Who is the ONE Celebrity wonder person you would marry and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment