Tuesday 10 December 2013

The Man In The Moon...

I think it's fair to say, that waking up this morning, I haven't felt this good for many many months. And I'm not sure whether it's anything to do with the Karms Nights I've been taking, or the 12-hour shift I just did, but I feel good. 

On the flip side, it's quite depressing that this flat is brightest in the middle of winter with all the lights switched on than it is at Midday on Midsummer's Eve.

Hey diddle diddle, the Cat and the Fiddle,
The Cow jumped over the Moon.
The Little Boy laughed to see such fun,
And the Dish ran away with the Spoon.

How long will I love you? As long as stars are above you, and longer if I may. I'm also finding it increasingly difficult to focus on just one thing at the moment, which is seemingly adding to my absent mindedness. I forgot where I put my helicopter the other day for about 45mins. 

For you I'd wait, til Kingdom come, until my days, my day is done. And say you'll come and set me free. Just say you'll wait, you'll wait for me. Tomorrow, I shall be wrapping all of my Christmas presents. Half of my colleagues think I'm being cheap with my wrapping paper this year. I must buy string. The other half like the traditional look. They're gonna be actual parcels, in actual sacks. Its gonna be good!


Shake it, shake it and we're moving again. Been a long time coming for the working man. Shake it, shake it and we're moving again. When the money is high, we can start to spend. Just 15 days left to go. And I'm working all the rest of them it seems. Fun times. 


I shall see you later. Pip pip, and more importantly Carpe diem...

No comments:

Post a Comment