Monday 9 December 2013

The Grand Old Duke Of York...

Did you know?...

He had ten-thousand men,
He marched them up to the top of the hill,
And he marched them down again.

And when they were up, they were up
And when they were down, they were down,
And when they were only half way up,
They were neither up nor down.

Really? That doesn't sound right. It doesn't no, you're right, but thems the words. Been a bit odd this past day or so. I am running super late this morning, wherein actual fact, I always have more than enough time to do everything I always do, even this. I'm just starting this a lot later than normal. 

Yesterday I went to a YouTube Gathering. And waited. For about an hour. Looking like a sad, confused old man holding a Marks and Spenser bag. No wonder the hipsters avoided me. I started walking home, feeling, I'm not too proud to say, a little upset. I threw the M&S bag at the ever growing pile of presents yet to be wrapped in my bedroom and played a bit of Skyrim (I think I should stop doing that now. It's been 100+ hours). 

Either way, later on I get messages from everyone, and I mean everyone. Red, Tag, Cherry, Mum, Pill, and Kim. I've never been so popular on a Sunday evening. Turns out I had to get food and wait around for my Parents as they were passing through to say 'Hi'. Kim was a little disheartened that I couldn't go hang out before she went to work, but then punctuality would have solved that issue.  

Pill and I are getting our Christmas Tree called Erik next Sunday, rota permitting. And then Pill went over the schedule for next weekend. He was like we need to watch Lord of the Rings, and then The Hobbit, and then there's Game's Night the Carmartheners are down visiting, and I want to squeeze in a bit of climbing and everything. And he was double checking everything with me, as if half the stuff was relevant to me. Lord of the Rings yes. Friday Night yo! (Though I'm not sure on whether it'll be at mine again). And Game's Night, because I live here. As for the Hobbit, the weekends are far too busy for the cinema, aren't they?

That was mostly my mood yesterday, yeah sure. I am so full of sedative now it's unbelievable. Karms for Lunch, Karms for Tea, sleep the dreamless sleep, Karms for breakfast, rinse and repeat. Herbs can't be too bad for you can they?

Well, we'll find out.

I see fire, inside the Mountains,
I see fire, burning the trees,
I see fire, hallow in souls,
I see fire, blood in the breeze...

Carpe diem, adventurers...

No comments:

Post a Comment