Monday 17 October 2011

The Rain In Spain...

I know, I know, I've been neglecting you again. I suppose there's no real excuse this time except to say that I'm distracted, though I might tell you about that later...

How're you? I trust you're well.

Things in my world are a little topsy turvy at the moment, well they may seem normal to you but its just feeling very weird and unstable to me. Things move fast and slow all at once, and nothing seems to be happening to me. Life just continues, and at the moment I'm an observer, I've been knocked off the path my some inconsiderate driver and I'm waiting for the Roadside Saviour to come along and help me.

Okay enough of the analogies, if anyone's going to help me, then it's going to be me more than anyone else. 'Always look out for Number One' my Mother says. It just seems too cut-throat and cruel to be true - but then I here about murders and suicides and fires on the news every evening and realise that this world really isn't as nice as I like to think it is.

But saying that, I'm no pushover myself. Or I like to think so, if you have anything to say on the matter then by all means leave a comment down below - I'd love to know what you think.

Last week was a busy time, a surprise birthday rendezvous for HB Sauce's birthday went off quite well I think - many incidents occurred and I hope HB enjoyed herself - after all that's all that matters, it was her birthday after all. People still call me a 'mug' (Hi Master) and I suppose I am, but it was a nice trip out either way - or at least I thought so anyway.

Driving is going well. I'm not quite the King of the Road just yet, but I think I can competently drive from my house to Wildmill and back without much problem (which is where I am in my learning by the way). I do need to brush up on my Highway Code though.

I've applied for a job at a well known superstore, thanks to HB's Aunt and Cousin who offered to get me a form and take it in for me. It might be an odd thing to you (I know what you're thinking) but I appreciated it all the same.

And it would seem, why all this was happening, and while Wales missed out on the Rugby World Cup Final, I found myself distracted, in the middle of it all just looking in, feeling lost, unwanted, and lonely. I don't know why - it's just this odd feeling I get every now and then. It's really quite stupid, but when I go a couple of days without seeing anyone except my family I feel that everyone else has gone away and they'll forget about me. And as I write this I realise that I have some similarities to the Dog herself (Yes Poppy, I mean you, stop tilting your head as if you know what I'm on about).

So this rut I'm stuck in better get out of my way, because I plan on powering through. And this self-therapy is definitely going to get me there.

Oooh, I just realised that my 100th Blog is coming up and I think I should do something special to mark my first century of blogs. Any suggestions?

Carpe diem, until next time bloggers...

No comments:

Post a Comment