Monday 3 October 2011

New Phone New Blog...

So here we are again, after nearly two-weeks of beautiful and scorching weather for the beginning of Autumn, the rains have returned...

Hello everyone, how have you been? I've not been up to much, and yet I've managed to fill my days with just about anything - which is strange for an unemployed person.

I've started a new story, one no one has read yet which I post on a Friday on devinatArt - the links of which you will find below. Have a read, and let me know what you think.

As for anything else, housework and xbox play a key part in my day-to-day now - with the odd text and phone call to a few people. It's all routine now. The dog wakes me up at 3am maybe 4am - I let her out, shout at her, and then go back to bed. I get up when everyone has left the
house at 9am and I start my day of cleaning, writing, reading, and xboxing.

At the moment I'm only xboxing because I'm writing reviews - I know exciting right? Links of which can also be found below. But that problem with the reviews at the moment is that I didn't quit on one review - a certain fable if you will - and I tried and failed too many times on that one review so I'm not in my editor's good books and I'm on my last chance. So fingers crossed the review I sent him this morning should re-assure him.

In other unfortunate news, my phone died - but don't worry I have a new one. And this Smart Phone, using one of its many apps, told me that if I worked out for half and hour every day, and ate right, that I might just lose 88 pounds by 2015. Now 88 pounds is 6 stone, or 39kg, I don't know about you, but putting it that way, compared to how much I weigh now - 288.4lbs (you work it out) doesn't seem like much. Does it?

I've forgotten to tell you something secret, and it'll stay that way until I know what's happening. So watch this space for excitement - hopefully.

Carpe diem, until next time bloggers...

P.S. Here's something I used to do to get people to blog. But if you want to join in then by all means leave a comment down below, or start up you're own blog. I don't care which, I just want to share the blogging love.

Anywho - Question: If you were a food substance, which food substance would you be?

I would be either a Hog Roast or an odd shaped Potato. Go forth and answer the question!!

2 comments: