Wednesday 9 November 2011

The 92nd Amendment...

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...

So it's been a while yet again. And I don't think I have an excuse this time. Not one excuse, which isn't like me.

I've recently discovered Coffee, which is either a good thing or a bad thing. I think I had a withdrawal thing this morning, to which I drank and the pain went away. I could be addicted. Hmm...

Anyway, this was only ever going to be a quick hello and a tell you how I'm getting on. I'm writing a NaNoWriMo entry this year, and I'm already 15,000 words behind where I want to be on the 9th November, but that's like a day's work, right?

I'm also growing my mustache for Movember. I know, I know, stop laughing - I probably won't end up like this:

But here's a video explaining everything about Movember:


And here's my progress video:


So please Sponsor My Mo here. I think that's about it. I'll try to update more and more as the year dies. It's my birthday next week, and I don't know what I'm doing for it just yet, perhaps I should figure that one out now.

Carpe diem, until next time bloggers...

No comments:

Post a Comment