Wednesday 5 October 2011

Job Searching Rain Drops...

I know some of you judge me for being lazy and unemployed but I don't know whether you know this. I've actually been looking for jobs for quite a while. Admittedly they are online jobs, but where else am I going to get a Writing Job around here?!

I don't know whether my expectations have sunk low enough to apply for the Glamorgan Gazette yet, but a job's a job right now. I don't know. I've contemplated many times right now just marching down to town and finding any sort of retail job that's going. I know it'll kill me slowly inside, but money is as money does. I don't think I'm cut out for retail. But we shall see.

Perhaps I should become a Baker instead of a Writer - I'm watching/catching up on the Great British Bake Off and I'm getting great urges to bake/make something.

I'm just a little down today, I'm sure its because of the weather.

I don't know whether I can write in this state, but I'm going to certainly try. My editor got back to me this afternoon and told me that my previous review didn't quite cut it. I thought that was me out of it, but now he's given me the opportunity to do my own style. Absolutely anything. I don't know about you, but that much freedom is a very daunting thing to have. It's a definitely Eeeky situation.

So to sum up, I'm going to try and find any old job to apply for, and I'm going to write no matter what, be it a book, an article, or manual for tractors. I really do want to become a writer, and I think at this point I've just got to leave behind all this emotion stuff, and stop feeling down for myself. Emotions just get in the way, with the weather being what it is.

Tag, hurry up, I want to watch the first video of our enterprise!

Carpe diem, until next time bloggers...

P.S. Mistress, I don't know whether that was your name or not, I'm not Sam, and Smeccles that's not you. Much love.

1 comment:

  1. You are indeed Sam. Without being quite so possessive and odd.

    We still don't speak-such a waste of a friendship. Don't be a mug!

    Oh, I will send you some Christmas baked goods with your bauble in November before the launch of my next parenting experience.

    ReplyDelete