Thursday 26 January 2012

Nearly There...

Well it's been a while, yet again, and, yet again, I can only apologise for my obvious lack of blogging between now and the last time I blogged.

Well it's been a very wet and relatively miserable January, well for the most part. I've signed on, had my first lot of payments and expect many more. I feel like a much larger person, mainly because all week I've been dining out on Take Away and now my jeans feel tight. I've been waking up late morning and going to bed after a late night. And I've neglected my writing, reading, and general exercise. Also this blog.

There is one thing though that, now I don't want to say keeps me going, because that just sounds completely depressing and bordering on the suicidal. So don't get me wrong when I say 'keeps me going' I'm not depressed or suicidal, I'm tired, just very tired. And the one thing that sort of wakes me up are my friends. They keep me awake, and annoyingly enough they keep me motivated when I'm with them, but I can't do anything, because I'm with them.

I feel drained, sort of stretched, like butter scrapped over too much bread.

Carpe *yawn* diem, until next time bloggers...

No comments:

Post a Comment