Friday 27 January 2012

A Century Later...

Well here it is, the 100th post!

Aren't you lucky for following me all this way? The emotional roller coaster and creative splendor of my existence in cyberspace! Well from here you'll now be thinking where else will he be going with this tremendous blog in blogdom? The answer, where ever you want to go.

I just want to thank my family for this wonderful, and apparently, human right of the internet, I want to thank Google for providing such an outlet for me and countless others to rant and rave, and I would like to thank my friends, without whom there would be very little content.

I will tell you everything you want to know, I will be honest, brutally, and horrendously honest. I just wish I knew where I stood with some people. But it's the small things in life which make me happy, whether it be time with Friends, a nice cup of tea, or just HB Sauce in all her brilliance.

I know this wasn't much of a 100th! post, but it was something. Hopefully I'll get back into a routine soon. So you guys take care, and very much Carpe diem, until next time bloggers...

No comments:

Post a Comment