Friday 27 January 2012

A Game Of 20 Questions...

Okay so if I get the ball rolling with this whole honesty thing then undoubtedly I need some questions, and undoubtedly Google, being the beacon of all useful, useless, and all around weird, knowledge has given me some. Well I say Google, but I got these off Yahoo after I found it on Google - you get me.

Oh, and I should say right now, it would appear that these questions are for a 14 Year Old's game of 20 Questions. I wonder how inappropriate this could turn out to be...

1. Have you ever stolen anything?
Easy answer here, No.

2. Are you a Virgin?
Yes, of course I am. Do I care though? Not really.

3. When did you get your first kiss?
I'm not too sure. If you specify which sort of kiss, then I'm sure I'd be able to get you an answer.

4. Who's your Crush?
Well I thought that was more than obvious, but for those of you you haven't read the last 100 posts of my blog then...HB Sauce.

5. What's the weirdest food you Like?
I don't think anything I eat is particularly weird. Others might though, my Mother would tell me it's Sushi, but my Friends might say Egg Spread Wraps.

6. Have you ever lied to Me?
No, not knowingly. After all, I've never met or spoken to you. I think using these questions might be getting more difficult.

7. If I knocked you to the floor and took your clothes off, would you have sex with me?
Erm...weird question for a 14 Year Old to be asking, don't you think? But sure, though only if you're on this list:
- Tag
- Cherrybelly
- HB Sauce
- Dark Horse
- Pill
- Clareg
- Clareyloo
- Ewan McGregor
- Damian Lewis
- Kate Beckinsale
- Jessica Biel
- Emma Watson
- Anyone I Haven't Mentioned
- None Of The Above, except the obvious ones...
(Weird that I named the Men first isn't it?)

8. Will you accept my Dare?
Sure...what is it?

9. Have you ever worn a piece of Girls Clothing?
Is that the dare? I've put a dress over my head before, and put my Sister's Coat on - does that count?

10. Would you rather kiss Me or a Monkey?
Well if you're Human, then, probably you, unless you're a Monkey in which case probably not.

11. Who's a better kisser Me or Your Ex?
Well as I don't have an Ex, I'm going to have to say you, but then saying that, we've never kissed.

12.Have you ever cheated on another girl?
Not knowingly.

13. Have you ever looked through someone's drawer without their permission?
I don't think so, never without permission anyway.

And...

Well that appears to be the end of the questions. I think the Yahoo 14 Year Olds don't quite know the amount of questions to ask during 20 Questions. Hmm, either that or they got up to some horrible underage fun before they finished asking the questions. I shuddered before I finished writing that.

Anywho, if you guys would like to ask me anything then just go ahead and ask. Also, I dare you to answer these questions in your blog-type-thing - it just might be a fun thing to do.

Carpe diem, until next time bloggers...

No comments:

Post a Comment