Sunday 10 October 2010

The Crunch Time for Life...

Well, it's finally here, it's time to ask that question again...what am I going to do with my Life?

Ultimately I would like to become a writer/journalist/personality/whatever, but I don't really know how to get there or what not. I'd like to writer the great novel, I'd like to bring people breaking news and travel far and wide to do so, I think I'd like to travel, I'd like to just be famous and have people like me for being so.

How the hell am I going to do that? Do I gather my friends and make a website/book/Tv show?

Perhaps I can sell some merchandise...perhaps, perhaps, perhaps!

What am I going to do?! There's 267 days of Uni left in my official stretch. Will I continue that on and get into more and more debt to further and education which I hope will lead to something. Hell, I've got a loan to start paying back in a year or so.

What jobs can I get? That don't involve being employed to stock shelves and the like. What the devil am I going to do with my life?

I could stay put in Carmarthen, work for a bit, do my Masters, and live with Tag, Cherrybelly, Wodge, and Pill. I could see what my newly freshered friend is doing in Swansea, see what the work's like over there. I could go home and go to Swansea to do my PGCE. Or I could go it alone, branch out, discover the world, become something or fail trying.

I just don't know. There's got to be something out there, I can't just bum around for the rest of my life. Work calls, then there's the money, and then I can retire nice and wealthy, with my wife, my 2.5 children and settle in a nice home back in Carmarthen (among other places).

I just hope to God that I win the lottery sometime soon, so I don't have to answer this question now. Perhaps I should start playing the Lottery...perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.

But that's me, until next time bloggers...

No comments:

Post a Comment