Tuesday 28 September 2010

279 Days to go...

Well, strangely enough lectures have began and have already ended this week...

Yep, the vast weeks of the Third Year are going to be padded out by three lectures, all of which take place on Monday and Tuesday. Strange ain't it? Though I suppose this would then, in theory, give me far more time to finish the core texts and report back a week later. So, just lucky I guess.

This week's main task, apart from the obvious reading, is to try and find something I want to write and write about this year. It would appear, though, or rather it is my understanding that many people will be doing short stories...which I would have really liked to do, so I don't know...

I could:

1. Do the Epic Poetry I started out doing last year for this course...

2. Comfort write the hell out of my Fantasy Land...

3. Holiday write, sure I've not been on holiday for a bit, but I can work something...

4. Ideas would be helpful here, I don't know where next to go...

5. Write a Video Game, this would be really tricky...

6. Create and Anthology of Poems or Stories...

7. Something Fantasy, I'm sure that'll be awesome (after all it's my comfort zone, and I haven't written about it professionally yet. Weird I know)...

Anywho, let me know. I'm going to now reminisce by watching 'The Sword in the Stone' with the guys...

But that's me, until next time bloggers...

No comments:

Post a Comment