Wednesday 20 October 2010

To Love or Not To Love...

Here we are again, not working...

There's 5 Hours until my Modernism Lecture, but I have no idea where it is, so perhaps if I just get my books out at 2.15-4.15 a class will appear around me and we'll begin. That's far better than the alternatives I'll tell you that. Perhaps she'll move it to the end of the week, again, which I can't do, perhaps she'll move it to tomorrow, which I don't want to happen because I want to ask someone something to do with that day, or perhaps she'll move it to a double lesson next week, which I don't want to happen because that'll mean double Modernism, whereby we'll get 4 Hours of it, which should be 6 - so I suppose we're lucky in a sense...

Moving on...

HB Sauce's birthday went wonderfully I hope. She seemed to enjoy it. The Surprise bit didn't really happen, but it was still a nice gesture...yes? Anywho, I got to talking with Tag and Cherrybelly about love and relationships and the like before the Paaaaaaaartay last week. Merely exclaiming, Cherrybelly said: 'We just want someone to love you the way we do.' Which I thought was awfully sweet. And then we got to talking about asking HB Sauce out (it's okay saying this here right? She doesn't read any of this, unless you do, in which case - Hi HB Sauce!). Which is what I wanted Thursday for, we'd go to Swansea for some Sushi and Shopping, just me and her. That'd be nice, wouldn't it? (Say yes Tag!) Anywho, it's been 5 days since HB's 21st and I have chickened out of asking her almost 6 times, mainly because she's never alone when I want to ask.

I've got to ask her, otherwise I'd never know riiiight? Anywho, that's the first plan, otherwise it's plan two and I don't really want to do that one.

But that's me, until next time bloggers...

P.S. Let's get your blogs back into shape with more questions shall we? Okay, Question: Which Plant or Zombie would you prefer to be, and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment