Sunday 8 May 2011

30,307 Words Later...

Well I didn't expect that to be that long, but I hope my Creative Project is finally at an end.

This legendary piece of work was constructed over many hours and days and weeks but its finally done, and I have forged the first step on the staircase to the end of my Degree.

Wow, its really scary if I put it like that.

Oh well, not long to go now. Just 2 weeks and my lifetime of education will come to a close. Really kinda sad thinking about it. Have all my educational choices been good? Will I do well? What does the Future hold? I'd best not answer those questions just yet, and I'm starting to sound like the Paper I'm going to deliver on Wednesday.

Argh!

Why does everything happen at once?

Its a really quite strange thing to think that I'll be moving home soon, and then what...

The Future is a big place...

But that's me, until next time bloggers...

P.S. Check out my new Vlog I've been told to make it a weekly thing so it should be interesting if I keep doing stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment